Social Media: Design good things and talk about them
No false modesty: you've got what it takes and you're allowed to let others know that too. And everyone knows: Sharing is caring.
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter: Use your channels. Let your friends and followers know that you are a member of the artboxONE family. Don't forget to link to your artist profile or directly to your artworks.
- Have you uploaded new artworks? You can also share this with your fans and followers.
- We mentioned your work in one of our blog articles or published an interview with you? This is also a good opportunity to put your art in the spotlight on your social media channels.
- Post your art on suitable occasions: Do you have nice artworks ready for summer, Easter, Christmas or Hanukkah? Then share it with your fans. Whenever your art might be the right choice for an occasion, let your community know. Especially gift suggestions are always welcome.
Tagging: Help our customers find your work
Without the right tagging, your works are lost in the shop. Because this topic is so essential, we have created a separate section where you can find all the important information about tagging.
Become a local hero
Why wander far when the good is so close? You should make your works known not only on your social media channels, but also in your immediate environment.
So why not exhibit your work at the café next door, your favorite pub, gallery or greengrocer's next door? Many of our artists have already taken the opportunity to show their art in various locations. Stefan Liebermann showed his works in the student canteen. Olga Johannes was allowed to show her work in Cologne's Galerie-ArtCafé.
If such an opportunity presents itself to you, we will of course be happy to support you. Contact our art buyer at email@example.com and we can decide together what can be implemented.
The more choice, the better: try to make your work available on as many product types as possible to give our customers a wide choice. If you have difficulties with the required formats: Here you will find all important information about the file requirements.
We always try to offer art and designs at the center of the times. Our art buyer always follows the current trends and tries to track down suitable motifs and artists. We'll always let you know what's particularly popular with us. Maybe you have a particularly cool design idea for one of the current trend topics and would like to implement it:
- Crazy Animals / Crazy Stuff
- Abstract Geometry
- Beach Sea
- Lost Spaces
- Animal pattern
- Line art
- Rose Gold
- Classic Blue
- Natural Leaves
Artworks on the following topics are always in demand:
- Date of birth
keep in touch
If you want to stay up to date on trends and also want to meet artists from all over the world, join our Facebook artist group. You can also use this as a forum for queries. We look forward to you!
THIS MIGHT ALSO INTEREST YOU:
- Crash course: How to tag
- Artist FAQs
- Checklist: Does my artwork fit in the artboxONE shop?
- Join our Facebook Artist Group.
Our art buyer will be happy to help you. Just send him an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and he will get in touch with you soon.